<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

New Blog

Ok, so here is the deal, I have decided that I really hate LiveJournal. It doesn't let me do things I want to do, and I can't really change the way it looks. Soooo I have switched over to Blogger, since that is what the Library uses for its blogs, and Cathy the Children's Librarian/Young Adult Librarian said I should try it. So here I am. Now I know I'm going to get a bunch of questions about the name. Ready set go....Why WildTurkey? ::Grinning at Amy:: It's a long story but it's my 'code' name at the library. Amy and I came up with code names for each other when mispronouncing titles of books, and they are all animal names. Amy is peeking duck, I'm wild turkey, and Tina is stalking horse. Ok I know we are weird, but when you spend 20 hours a week working at a library you start to lose your mind! Ok, so from now on I'll post using this blog, but I'll leave my livejournal on my profile for a little longer.

 

for this post

 
Blogger Cathy Kyle Says:

What does that mean for those of us who work in the library MORE than 20 hours? Ohh... maybe I don't want to know. I guess that's probably why your sister only works part-time, right?

 

Leave a Reply