Passing time
I just got out of Immunology, which was a really long class; I thought it would never end. We were in the computer lab today going over what we need to do for our class project, which has to include a computer simulation. Does someone want to tell this professor that not all of us know how to use HTML. It’s like a foreign language. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I reach it. I decided to spend Tuesday night watching a romance movie. Normally I don't watch those, I'm not really a fan of the sappy stuff, I like comedy. But I saw Raising Helen at work and checked it out. It was SO cute. I'm completely in love with John Corbett. I mean he was the whole reason I bought My Big Fat Greek Wedding. So I have decided since Sarah is marrying Zack Braff, I'm going to marry John Corbett. Not just because he's cute (which he is) but because he is so incredibly sweet and funny, he always plays the perfect guy! In meeting up with Michelle and Kate today, we have concluded that it’s guys like him in these movies that set our expectations in real life too high! So there it is...John Corbett, watch out here I come! ;o). Oddly enough, with all the crummy stuff that has happened this week, I'm in a really happy mood, not quite sure why, but hey, I'm not going to question it!






for this post
Leave a Reply