<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Second post today...

I know, its the second post for today, but I'm just trying to keep myself awake, and doing what I do best, procrastinating! I'm suppose to be typing a paper for forensics on autopsy procedure (I had to watch an actual autopsy yesterday. It was really gross, but I stuck it out!). Anywho I figured out how to add links to the blog as well as a cute little avitar that is suppose to be me, but doesn't look like it! I changed it so that you don't have to have a blogger account to leave me a comment, anyone can, and I finally got the counter to work...woohoo I'm so proud of myself, ok back to my paper...really...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply