<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Weight Issues

The past week or two I haven't been in the best of moods. I haven't felt like doing anything with anyone. I'd just rather lay on the sofa and watch movies. When I'm feeling depressed I eat, more than usual. Then I become depressed because I'm gaining weight, its a nasty cycle that is really hard to stop. My mom is always telling me how fat I am or making some nasty comment about my weight (again, like she should talk!). It hurts but I try to ignore it. Last week my dad made a comment about my eating habits and my weight. That really hurt, my dad is my only ally in this house.

My mom forced me to clean out my closest yesterday and I found a skirt I wore my first year of college, a size 3. I can't believe how tiny the waist was, or that I was even able to fit into it at one time. I'm now determined that I'm going to fit back into it again. I don't care what I have to do to lose the weight, I'll starve myself if I have to, it’s going to come off.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply