<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Happy New Year

I really hate New Years, almost as much as I hate Valentines Day. I don't know why, maybe cause for the last 4 years I've been alone on New Years. I'm not talking about alone as in I wasn't invited to any parties (I was, but turned them all down, especially my friend Michelle’s), but alone in the sense that I never seem to have anyone special to share the start of a new year with. It's around this time that I generally get into a funk about being lonely and become somewhat depressed, so why break tradition this year. I don't want to go to any of my friend’s parties because they all have boyfriends or at least dates. They will all be hanging on each other and kissing, and I don't want to be reminded that I don't have anyone. So for those who enjoy this event, Happy New Years...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply