<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Busy Day

In the course of one day I drove to Hilton to go to work, then drove to Henrietta to MCC, then drove right to Brockport to go to school, only to drive back home in Greece. What makes me really mad is I went to MCC to pick up a book from their library called Making Faces, a how to book on forensic facial reconstruction. I get all the way there, and it's not on the shelf. So I go and ask the librarian at the information desk, and she finds that it is lost, I ended up driving away empty handed, oy! What a waste of gas.

So last week I went on a date with this guy Alex from one of my classes. He had asked me like five times before I finally agreed to go. And for some reason (I don't know why) I agreed to go out with him again. I don't really like him; I'm just not feeling it. He has no sense of humor, and looks at me strangely when I try to make a joke, he's boring and we have nothing in common. So we had a talk tonight and it's all settled...that was our first and last date!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply