<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Feeling like crap...

Ok, so 3 posts ago I said how excited I was to be taken off my anxiety medication. Well now I take that back. So here is the process, the doctor slowly decreases the medication, so that eventually I won't be on it. I started this Tuesday morning, I felt ok Tuesday night, but it hit me Wednesday morning. I didn't know what was going on so I called the doctor. She called back to give me the news and a warning she should have given me when I left the office last week. Now I don't need to be on the medication anymore, but the doctor said that being on it for almost 2 years my body has become dependant on it. Essentially I'm going through withdrawal symptoms, so the good news is I'll be medication free, the bad news is I'll be feeling crappy for...oh...about 2-3 weeks till it works its way completely out of my system...great!!! I'm nauseous, the room is spinning, I have the shakes and it feels like everything is moving in slow motion. I was ok until tonight, and thought "well I can deal with this, its not THAT bad"...at least until I became violently ill. I have a feeling I'll be spending the rest of the night on the bathroom floor, as well as possibly the next few nights...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply