<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

The experiment gone bad...

So I'm going to warn you all, I just got home from the bars, and I'm drunk, so if this doesn't make sense I'll blame it on the sex on the beach and strawberry margarita I had! Anyway my day started out rather well. Spent the day with Sarah and had a typical 'girls' day. We went to Sam’s club to drop off my photos from the party and have them developed, went to Tops to get my coffee that Wegmans no longer carries, did some shoe shopping and clothes shopping in the same plaza, and stopped at Walmart to get hair dye to do our hair. Went back to get my photos and I ended up getting them free, cause they messed them up and the first 3 pics are destroyed, but other then that they all came out, and some are very funny! We went back to my house and I dyed Sarah's hair with henna, and she dyed mine.

I thought it had been awhile since I put blonde highlights in, and I have since chopped off most my hair I'll redo it. The blonde I got last time didn't really show up, so I went with a more blonde color. Yeah....ummm....It turned out BLONDE....I mean REALLY BLONDE!! I was mortified. Sarah thought it looked really good, as did her parents but I thought it was too much. We were going to a concert downtown to see her coworker play and I didn't have time to fix the hair situation. Luckily the bars were dark! So I stopped at Wegmans and I bought another box of hair dye, a darker blonde to cover the beach blonde and I'm crossing my fingers that it will work, otherwise I'm wearing a hat for the next 4 weeks lol. So its 1am, I'm drunk and dying my hair, a very interesting situation!!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply