Job hunting I will go...
In hanging out with my friend Michelle this morning we landed on the subject of future careers, the dreaded job hunt, and fears about the future. I'm declaring that I'm going to be the best criminalist to my ability. To me the reason to go into this career (other then my love for science) is to help those who can longer help themselves. However I fear that my only problem will not be with the blood and gore (I'm fine with all that stuff), but with trying not to identify with the victim or the victim's families.
So now with less then a year till I graduate it dawns on me, this is really starting to happen. I have now started looking for jobs in my career field. I managed to get a bunch of applications that I plan on filling out and mailing in with resumes after this semester, just to get a head start. I have applications for a criminalist with the Los Angeles County Police, Orange County Police, San Diego Police Dept. Sacramento Police Dept. Ventura County Police and the San Francisco Police dept. I think that pretty much wraps up the state of






for this post
Leave a Reply