Oh crap!
So I've now been up for 24 hours straight working on some criminal justice papers that are due today when I walk in for my Investigations test. As I'm sucking down what seems to be my 15th cup of coffee and getting ready for class I think to myself...wouldn't it be cruel if I find out that my first unit test in Immunology is today as well? I haven't checked the class schedule in awhile, I should check, and what do you know, just my luck there is a test on Sept. 20. THATS TODAY!!! Let me just say oh crap is the clean version of what I blurted out! At this point I'm ready to start hitting my head against the desk, it won't do much damage, since my brain turned to mush at around 4am. I'm overwhelmed and exhausted and about ready to throw a temper tantrum. The immunology professor drops our lowest test grade, so my solution right now is to skip the test, and take that zero as my lowest grade. So now that I'm not going to immunology I'm going to suck down some more coffee, take a long hot shower...and resume cramming for investigations...if I make it through this week it will be a miracle!






for this post
Leave a Reply