This Weekend
This past weekend was an interesting one. Saturday was my nephew Joshua's 3rd birthday party. The morning started off with my sister dropping off the supplies for the party (the theme was Thomas the Train and Friends). I hung the streamers and birthday banner, and balloons. . We had pizza and chicken wings and one of Joshua’s gifts was a T-ball set. So I spent part of the afternoon teaching Josh to hit the baseball, and playing outfield and of course I also spent time with little Matthew. After spending the day playing with a 3 yr. olds it was time to go out with people my own age! We went out to barfly downtown, and we ran into a friend I graduated with. So we hung out with Charles for a while and I had a blast, he is the man! I had a long island ice tea, and Charles bought me a shot, something called a mind eraser...yeah it wasn't just a small shot, this thing was a drink onto itself! But I sucked it down, and after that things get a little blurry. We then headed to A-pub cause there was a band playing and I was actually out on the dance floor shaking it, I had so much fun!!! I don't really remember much; in fact I have no memory of how I got home! I passed out as soon as I got home, and awoke at 11:30am with a really bad hangover! I put myself together somewhat to spend the day with Sarah, although I stayed in my pajama pants all day. We went shopping for Halloween costumes. I still have no clue what I'm going to be so it was kind if a useless trip but nonetheless it was fun. We stopped on the way home, grabbed some junk food and came back to my place to watch the Notebook, ultimate girl time! All in all a really fun weekend, I want to do it again next weekend!







You make my weekends something to look forward too!!!! You are the best!
xoxoxoxoxo
Sarah