<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

At work

I'm at work right now on my break, and it is so incredibly boring. There is nothing to do, so I'm writing and surfing the web. I should probably be using this time to study, since I have a lab practical in forensics tomorrow, but I'm feeling fairly confident that I will do well. I've been here since 3 and I've put everything away (oh Amy you should see this...ALL the carts are empty!!!), Barb is playing hearts on the computer, and Tina is shopping online. When the boss is away, the employees will play :o) Today has been a really long day. I went to bed late last night and was woken up by my dad who came in to close my windows; apparently it had started to rain. Then my mom woke me up at 5am to tell me it was windy out. Like I wouldn't figure out when I woke up at 8 that it was windy out! In that process I must have turned my alarm clock off, cause it didn't go off, so I had 15 mins to get ready this morning.

I think I have figured out my Halloween costume...at least for the moment, who knows it might change tomorrow. I've decided to buy a short black/pleather skirt, and one Halloween store had a black top with a red corset, and I already have the knee high black boots. Sarah says I should just buy a whip and go as a dominatrix, but that kind of frightens me lol. I think I'm going to go with 'fallen angel'. I can buy the wings and then just wear a broken halo. I don't know... if anyone has any good ideas throw 'em my way. I best be getting back to work...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply