<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Things I've Learned...

I've learned -
that no matter how bad
your heart is broken
the world doesn't stop for your grief.
~~~
I've learned -
that it isn't always enough
to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn
to forgive yourself.
~~~
I've learned -
that you can keep going
long after you think you can't
~~~
I've learned -
that my best friend and I can do anything
or nothing and have the best time.
~~~
I've learned -
that true friendship continues to grow,
even after the longest distance.
Same goes for true love.
~~~
I've learned -
that the people you care most about in life
are taken from you too soon.
~~~
I've learned -
that it takes years to build up trust,
and only seconds to destroy it.
~~~
I've learned -
that you can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.
~~~
I've learned -
that it is taking me a long time
to become the person I want to be.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply