Excited!!!
I know I haven't updated lately, but I haven't been in much of a mood to write, and I didn't really have much to write about. I became really excited this week based on this idea from a professor, and I know that I already told everyone close to me, but hell, I'm going to tell you all again! I was in class this past week, and my professor asked if anyone knows about the body farm? I thought well here is my chance to speak (still working on overcoming the shy issues) so I raised my hand and he asked some simple questions about it and what is it they do. I'm not going to go into graphics but if you want to know look online or read The Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell. Anyway I told my professor I wanted to go into forensics and he said to talk to him after class because he had some contacts for me, sweet! So we talked for like an hour and a half after class, and I walked back with him to his office. He gave me the card of the guy that heads up the body farm, he met him at a conference a year ago! Anyway this guy, Jarrett Hallcox runs this 12 week program at the University of Tennessee where you work under him (like an apprentice) and at the end of the 12 weeks I get a certification in forensics, I wouldn't have to go get my masters like I had planned! I'd still have to pay money, but not as much as 2 years at a college. This guy is the head of the field of forensics plus a professor at the University of Tennessee. I emailed him this weekend, and I'm still waiting for a reply from him, but this could mean after I graduate I'll be moving out to Tennessee! I'm so flippin excited! This could be one of the best opportunities I'll ever get!
I've created a separate gallery for pictures of friends, and family. The only ones on there right now are a few of my nephews, but I'll work on it more in the next few days.
I've created a separate gallery for pictures of friends, and family. The only ones on there right now are a few of my nephews, but I'll work on it more in the next few days.






for this post
Leave a Reply