<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Blah

I'm at work right now and I'm just getting around to taking my break at 8:30. It has been an insane day. Gerry the older page who works in the afternoons wasn't in today so all to books piled up. I made a dent in the work this morning but when I came back for the second half of my shift it looked like the carts had exploded. Anyway I've been in a funky mood since last night, everyone and everything seems to frustrate me. I decided after having an unpleasent conversation last night that I would run on the treadmill to blow off steam. Now I keep my cd player on my desk, next to my computer. It is gone, I can't find it anywhere. The last time I used it was a few days before the roadrunner was installed, and I had left it on the desk, I'm thinking my cd player took a walk. I tore the den apart looking as well as my room, to make sure I didn't move it. Everyone says the last place they saw it was on the desk. Then I find out that I'm failing my Immunology class miserably...The professor told me that it will be almost impossible to raise my grade to pass at this point. I have till Nov. 4th to withdraw without departmental permission...so I'm debating it...at this point I don't know what else I can do. All I can say is I hope tonight ends better then it did last night....

 

for this post

Leave a Reply