I need to move out!
I have decided I'm going to make a conscious effort to lose some serious weight. My goal is to get back to the weight I was when I entered college, around 100-105 lbs. I have already lost a few pounds but then I lose 5 lbs and gain it back, not this time! My friend sent me this cute little weight loss chart thing as a reminder and to track my weight loss. I tried to make it all festive :)

Now to the point of the title. I NEED TO MOVE OUT!!! Before I kill my mother. Now most people who really know me, know I'm not fond of my mother. We do not get along at ALL, and are frequently at each others throats. She can't (or won't) see what I want to do with my future. She doesn't support the fact that I want to be a forensic investigator, in her eyes I'll be a failure at whatever I do, because I won't go into the field of teaching, she tells me this at least once a week. She constantly calls me fat and points out that I need to lose weight (like she should talk!). I never hear a word of encouragement or praise from her. Then tonight at dinner she started bashing me at the table, saying she doesn't know where she went wrong in raising me, that I'm lazy and no good, so on so and so forth. I expect that of her, but what pisses me off is that she sits there and insults me to my face, and my dad doesn't do anything. I start defending myself and he just sits there, he doesn't back me up, or tell her to stop. I know he doesn't really want to get involved, but it just shocks me. This is why I loved being at Oswego, spending a year in the dorms there I didn't have to deal with my mother or answer to her. So that’s it, I can't wait till I graduate to move out, I need to now, before I commit murder. Starting tomorrow I'm looking for A.) A better job that offers more money/hours or B.) a second job. I need out!

Now to the point of the title. I NEED TO MOVE OUT!!! Before I kill my mother. Now most people who really know me, know I'm not fond of my mother. We do not get along at ALL, and are frequently at each others throats. She can't (or won't) see what I want to do with my future. She doesn't support the fact that I want to be a forensic investigator, in her eyes I'll be a failure at whatever I do, because I won't go into the field of teaching, she tells me this at least once a week. She constantly calls me fat and points out that I need to lose weight (like she should talk!). I never hear a word of encouragement or praise from her. Then tonight at dinner she started bashing me at the table, saying she doesn't know where she went wrong in raising me, that I'm lazy and no good, so on so and so forth. I expect that of her, but what pisses me off is that she sits there and insults me to my face, and my dad doesn't do anything. I start defending myself and he just sits there, he doesn't back me up, or tell her to stop. I know he doesn't really want to get involved, but it just shocks me. This is why I loved being at Oswego, spending a year in the dorms there I didn't have to deal with my mother or answer to her. So that’s it, I can't wait till I graduate to move out, I need to now, before I commit murder. Starting tomorrow I'm looking for A.) A better job that offers more money/hours or B.) a second job. I need out!







hey sexy,
you gotta move out of yur house so your mom can shove it!!! You are coolest and totally not a failure at life. If you were like a bum, not going to school and not working, and just watching mtv all day, that would be a failure at life. but u don't so that, so hey, i think yur doing great with life! u know what you want to do, and yur working on getting there, which shows that you are smart and dedicated.
just though i would leave a little encouragement!
talk to ya later,
Sara