Good times!
I hate to sound like a broken record, but again I'm starting this post off by saying I'm drunk...so again I apologize if none of this stuff makes sense. I really want to go to sleep right now, but I can't, since every time I close my eyes the room starts to spin! So yeah... I forgot what this post was supposed to be about. But anyway I had a great time tonight...I went out with a bunch of friends to the Old Toad, an English Pub. There were lots of laughing and lots of interesting conversations! A couple people there we had graduated with, and hadn't talked to since, so we had a great time talking about old high school stories, and Adam was hilarious with his impressions of other people we went to school with...ah good times!! Needless to say there was lots of catching up. So yeah...I'm going to stop drinking for a while, cause I think I've been drinking way too much lately, and alcohol won't help me lose any weight, although it helps me forget about the weight issue for awhile. Tomorrow the first thing I'm going to do is get on the treadmill, since I haven't run for the last 2 days.
Yesterday was interesting, I met with my advisor and I only have 3 more classes to take and I'm done with college!! I also went to the doctor for my regular appointment, and she told me that she is going to take me off my medication for anxiety within the next couple of weeks, since I have greatly improved (panic attack free for the last 7 months!!) and that I have become more outgoing...so I'll just consider tonights drinking binge as a celebration of sorts....
Yesterday was interesting, I met with my advisor and I only have 3 more classes to take and I'm done with college!! I also went to the doctor for my regular appointment, and she told me that she is going to take me off my medication for anxiety within the next couple of weeks, since I have greatly improved (panic attack free for the last 7 months!!) and that I have become more outgoing...so I'll just consider tonights drinking binge as a celebration of sorts....






for this post
Leave a Reply