<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Insomnia

So it's 3am and I'm wide-awake, which is weird since I haven't had any coffee today. I was having trouble staying awake during my 3-hour forensic lab at 2pm this afternoon, but now I can't fall asleep for the life of me, it's rather frustrating. I think part of it might have to do with school. I have a huge project I'm working on and every time I try to sleep a billion things start running through my head about what I could change, or a different angle I could take the topic. All my papers are done for the semester, which for me ends in 2 weeks, but my forensic professor is just getting around to giving us the information we need to know for our projects (which we were suppose to be working on all semester). I'm doing facial reconstruction, and the original plan was to actually do a clay, 3 dimensional reconstruction of a skull. Then he tells me there isn’t enough time to do that, the entire class is just going to do a huge poster session on their topic. Then I had a meeting with him and Terri (another girl in my class who is doing a similar topic) and he said we could both work on a clay model of a skull, I'm still confused as to what we are exactly doing... Oye!

On another note, I'm excited that today was my last day of classes till next week. I have no classes or work tomorrow, which means I get to catch up on the sleep that is eluding me right now. Friday is for me, the official start of the Christmas season. I plan on decorating my room and den for Christmas, Sarah and I can officially start our holiday traditions, and I can start shopping for gifts, although I cheated and did some online shopping today, but I got a great deal on a book my dad wanted from Amazon, I love it when things are on sale!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply