<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Oy!

Crunch time has officially commenced! Last week I thought I was under pressure to get my forensic project done. All I had to do was the research, the poster board, the actual facial reconstruction, and the presentation. This isn't me procrastinating (lol, for once I can say that!) the professor has had all semester to get us all set to do these projects, but he has waited until the last 2 weeks to do it! Now I thought I was handling the pressure rather well, I was calm about it, although quite sick to my stomach thinking off all the things that still needed to be done. At this point I'm FLIPPING OUT!!! And this is why. The same professor decides to give us one last test while he still can, that was yesterday, (I did a horrible job on it, but honestly at this point I don't care!) anyway we are all sitting in the classroom talking, whining and moaning and trying to see where we all stand, in terms of the project. Patrick tells us he went to the professor's office earlier in the day to ask when the actual due date is. The professor tells him the poster boards, hands on examples, and papers are due sometime before finals. WHAT PAPER?!?!?! He never mentioned anything about a paper. Apparently he has added a SMALL paper to the project as well, and finals are a week away. Ok, so I'm thinking a small paper is like a 3-page summary of what we learned, yadda, yadda, yadda. Not quiet, he wants an 8-page paper! At this point I just want to cry. Needless to say as soon as I take my last final I'm going out drinking, getting hammered, and people better come with me.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply