<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Tis the season

Tis the season...horns honking, fingers flying and people yelling, and that was just the mall parking lot!!! I managed to finish all my christmas shopping in a matter of two days, and was very proud of myself. Now all that is left is to wrap the gifts, which I attempted to do this morning but failed miserably! Out of all my gifts I had only mangaged to wrap 3, the rest I will have to do when I get out of work. My one problem with Christmas is rude shoppers. I know that it is last minute and people are getting anxious to get things done, but it is no reason to take out your frustrations and anger on everyone else around you. I can't even count how many times I had been pushed and shoved Monday and Tuesday while shopping. An excuse me or pardon me would have been nice. At one point I was in line in the men's department in JC Penny's and had been waiting for 10 mintues, as I approched the cashier this man just came up and pushed me out of the way, I ended up having to get back in line and wait another 10 minutes. This part of Christmas I can do without!

I'm currently at work and there is NOTHING to do. The carts are empty and there are no little jobs to do. I'm stuck here till 9...ugh... Hopefully tonight will be quite with the teens and we won't have to call the police again like we had to last night. The young adult librarian is almost on a first name basis with the patrol officer. Who knew so much trouble could happen in little ol' Hilton...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply