<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

The Christmas Goods

My Christmas was awesome. I had a great time with my family on Christmas Eve, hangin with my little cousins and nephews all under the age of 4, as well and seeing all my aunts, uncles and big cousins. I'm extremely close to my uncle Vel, so I was excited to see and talk to him. Christmas morning started off with my dad waking me up to open gifts, we then packed the car and headed over to my sisters for the second round of opening presents and a turkey dinner. In summery I received...

  • Motorola cell phone
  • Lots of clothes
  • Wireless internet router
  • Darts
  • Message oils, lotions and shower gels
  • DVDs
  • Christmas Ornaments
Setting up the cell phone was a struggle, but it is finally working. The wireless router was an even bigger struggle. I had a friend come over and try to set it up after I failed miserably at it. Then my brother-in-law came over to figure it out. Somehow he got it working, well kinda working. It only works on the unsecured setting. So he's researching and looking at the return police to try and fix the problem. Can't anything be simple anymore?!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply