<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

I did it, I got a Tattoo!

For years I've been saying I was going to get a tattoo. Well I finally did it last week, and I love it! I went with a co-worker and we got inked together. So here's the pic...
It's on my left hip, and is obviously a sun, but the writing is in Italian (Alla Luce Del Sole) which means by the light of the sun. It's a song I absolutely love and the English translation of the song has a lot of meaning for me, and relates to something I'm going through at this time in my life. Shhhh don't tell my parents, lol...

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

The script looks beautiful! Where did you get it done? Have your parents seen it yet?

 

Leave a Reply