<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Birthday dinner

My actual birthday isn't until Wednesday, but because it falls during the week, when I start school, and have to work, we celebrate during the weekend. This year it was the weekend before my bday. My parents decided to have a turkey dinner, and of course I was working all day cause it seems like thats all I do. I came home, got ready and Jenn and Steve arrived with boys in toe. Joshua was so cute, he wished me a happy birthday and gave me such a hug it knocked me over. Joshua helped me blow out my candles and open my presents. From Jenn, Steve and the boys I got a new media unit to put my DVDs (which I already put together) and it looks awesome! I got the 40-Year-Old Virgin DVD and a candle holder. From my parents I got $200 cash to buy clothes for job interviews, more minutes for my cell phone and new driving gloves. It was a nice way to end my winter break.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply