Crunch time
One more month of school and I'm free, for good...well at least till I go back for my masters degree. Crunch time is on, I have 2 more tests before finals, one more paper which I'm working on, and my very last group project. This group project however is going to be the death of me. It's for my Forensic Computing class. The task is to create a computer model recreating an arson case that we have been given by the professor. The scene is a 1,000 square-foot house that has been destroyed by a fire.
The upper levels were damaged by smoke alone, so the fire had to have started downstair. There is a V-shaped pattern on the north wall of the kitchen, with exstensive damage. Combustables include a gas stove, chaffing fuel, lighter fluid, karosine and highly flamable flooring. However the living room recieved the most damage. We have to figure out where the fire originated from, what started it, and create a computer model to illustrate how the fire burned, using different variables such as heat. This is very difficult for me since I know nothing about creating computer models and coding. All I have to say is thank god my other group members are computer programming students!
Their isn't much going on in the job search. I'm going to another job fair next week as well as hitting up City Hall and Hall of Justice to talk to the human resource departments about possible position openings. When all else fails, hit the pavement and go door to door...
The upper levels were damaged by smoke alone, so the fire had to have started downstair. There is a V-shaped pattern on the north wall of the kitchen, with exstensive damage. Combustables include a gas stove, chaffing fuel, lighter fluid, karosine and highly flamable flooring. However the living room recieved the most damage. We have to figure out where the fire originated from, what started it, and create a computer model to illustrate how the fire burned, using different variables such as heat. This is very difficult for me since I know nothing about creating computer models and coding. All I have to say is thank god my other group members are computer programming students!
Their isn't much going on in the job search. I'm going to another job fair next week as well as hitting up City Hall and Hall of Justice to talk to the human resource departments about possible position openings. When all else fails, hit the pavement and go door to door...






for this post
Leave a Reply