Rejoining the land of the living
I know I haven't updated lately, but I’ve been out of commission. I had my wisdom teeth removed over my spring break last week. That was not a very plesent expirence, and neither is having 30 stitches in my mouth! So yeah, they yanked all 4, and I'm still on a liquid diet, at least till they remove the stitches in another week, then I get to graduate to soft noodles. In the meantime I've been living off of those Campbell’s drinkable soups (they are gross, I don't recommend them), Jello, Pudding, and of course Milkshakes. I really didn't think it would be that big a deal, I thought they’d pull them and I'd be on my way. As it turns out I can't do any lifting, and I can't work out for another week...geez.
I had them pulled on Tuesday, so I didn't work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, I went back for a few hours on Saturday. I had no school this week, so I laid on the sofa, watched all episodes of every season (1-5) of CSI, and wore my pjs all day, not bad! The one plus side of the whole experience was the Percocet. Man that’s even better then Vicoden! I've never sleep so well in my life; I was seeing purple elephants dancing around the room, that’s good stuff! Anyway that is what has been going on all week and the reason I haven't been online, why my cell has been off, and why I haven't updated. Now I have to get ready to go back to school and work tomorrow...I must rejoin the land of the living, although I'm not that thrilled about it!
On a darker note, I've realized I could fall off the face of the earth tomorrow, and not one person would even realize I'm gone, that just does wonders to my already shaky state of mind...
I had them pulled on Tuesday, so I didn't work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, I went back for a few hours on Saturday. I had no school this week, so I laid on the sofa, watched all episodes of every season (1-5) of CSI, and wore my pjs all day, not bad! The one plus side of the whole experience was the Percocet. Man that’s even better then Vicoden! I've never sleep so well in my life; I was seeing purple elephants dancing around the room, that’s good stuff! Anyway that is what has been going on all week and the reason I haven't been online, why my cell has been off, and why I haven't updated. Now I have to get ready to go back to school and work tomorrow...I must rejoin the land of the living, although I'm not that thrilled about it!
On a darker note, I've realized I could fall off the face of the earth tomorrow, and not one person would even realize I'm gone, that just does wonders to my already shaky state of mind...







Qutie the contrary, Sarah and I were just talkin about how your blog has been quiet and you haven't been online lately.