And so it begins...school that is
Today is the first day of classes for my last semester...yay...I can't wait to get out of this hell and move on with my life, maybe actually make some money along the way, assuming I find a job after I graduate. I'm still at school, I have an hour break, and I'm bored out of my mind. My first class today was Criminology, and it went smoothly. It's the same professor I had for 2 of my classes last semester so the layout of the course is pretty much the same, should be relatively easy. My next class I have to go to is Criminal Justice Research Methods. Thats the class I'm dreading. I have professor Wang, who I had a year ago for Police Procedures. He is from China and speaks broken English, I'll be lucky if I can undersand what he is saying, let alone what he's teaching. All I want to do when I go home is to sleep, but I have to get some more work done on my resume, so that I can send it out to the medical examiners office this week.
Yesterday I went out and bought the fifth season of CSI...yes I know how pathetic I am, but I can't help it! My collection is now complete, I can't wait till season 6 comes out! Oh god I need help! I'm a CSI junkie...
Yesterday I went out and bought the fifth season of CSI...yes I know how pathetic I am, but I can't help it! My collection is now complete, I can't wait till season 6 comes out! Oh god I need help! I'm a CSI junkie...






for this post
Leave a Reply