<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

I hate my life...

I haven't written in awhile but I haven't felt like writing lately. So to sum things up my life sucks, I just don't care anymore, and there are no words to describe how much I hate my mother. Ever have the thought that you're better off dead...I've been having way too many of those thoughts lately...

There's a secret depression in my soul
Welling deep and simmering quietly
Chipping away methodically
At my fire
My ambition
My will to survive.
I keep smiling defiantly
Attitude is everything
And no one will know the truth
Of my pain in the dark
Of my really deep thoughts
Of the secret dread
in the base of my heart
That inevitably wins in the end
--Unkown

 

for this post

Leave a Reply