Randomness
Ok, so I've tweeked a few things on the blog, and updated the video section. It seems that everytime I put a link to a video on google, they delete that video, Oh well. So yeah...I haven't been up to much, been busy with work and school, school and work. I haven't seen any of my friends in 2 months, but on the bright side, only 2 more months till graduation!! This week I went to a wake for a family friend, he died in the line of duty as a state trooper. That was the most heart wrenching wake I've ever been to. They have 2 of his killers in custody, but are still looking for the 3rd. I hope the 2 they have get the death penalty!!! This week is exam week, so I've been drinking lots of coffee and reading till I'm cross-eyed. On top of the exams I also have 2 papers due this week, I'm still chipping away at those, fun fun. In fact the only reason I'm updating the blog is because I'm procrastinating, I'm suppose to be studying for my Research Methods midterm. I can't wait till next week, spring break, and my only break this semester. Ok back to studying...






for this post
Leave a Reply