<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

I Survived

Well I survived the root canal, but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! I think for me the worst part was not the actual procedure, but the sounds. I can't stand the sounds of the drills and other equipment used. I still have to go back for 3 more appointments to finish up the job. Then the next step is the wisdom teeth removal in mid March, which should be relatively easy cause I'm getting nitrous oxide gas. Not only will I not feel a thing, I won't care!

As I said in my last post the dentist gave me vicoden and Thursday after the root canal I came home and took some vicoden so I wouldn't be in pain when the Novocain wore off. I fell asleep on the sofa for a few hours until my dad woke me up for dinner (I can finally eat solid food!!). In my groggy state I was going down the stairs, missed a step, and fell down hitting the ceramic tile rather hard. I had a shooting pain going up my back and couldn't get up (help I've fallen and can't get up! lol). After lying there for a few minutes and let some of the pain subside I was finally able to get up, although I had thrown my back out and movement is somewhat limited for the time being. While I was laying on the floor I started laughing, my dad was like "this is not funny, why are you laughing?" but honestly what else could possibly happen to me, I'm a walking disaster...So I'm spreading my lesson, never go up and down stairs while under the influence of heavy pain killers, It could be dangerous!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply