A great week
Ok, so I survived my two exams and two papers. Of course I was up all night for 2 nights, but at least I was able to catch 4 hours of sleep after the first test on Tuesday. My week has been great considering how it started. I had a blast in my forensics lab, laying out a box of bones in correct anatomical placement, it only took me 1/2 an hour compared to the other groups that took 1 1/2, and I only had 3 bones out of place, not bad! I think I'm slowly coming out of my shell at school, I belong to 2 study groups now, I've made friends with just about everyone in my forensics class (not that hard, only 8 people in it!). I had the best day today, in Immunology we had to pick our groups for our semester long project, I hate it when professors say just get into groups of 5, I always end up the last person without a group. Well not today! I spoke up and joined a group that had 3, and the people seem really nice. Then I went to Investigations and we got our tests & papers back. I got a 95% on the test and a 92% on the paper...I'm so proud of myself. After investigations I was talking to this guy Alex who sits next to me, we had a great conversation, and get this…he has expressed an interest me. He wants to take me out to a movie sometime next week, I didn't say yes cause I'm not quite sure about it, but we'll see. Ok now I'm off to watch my show CSI, it’s a new season and I have to drool over George Eads...God he's sexy!!!







Congrats on your high scores and comin out of your shell. Didn't take long at all did it? Its just so much more fun than being depressed all the time.