<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

My Poor Car

My car is dying. For those that don't know I drive a 2001 Chevy Chevalier, dark green. It was the first car I bought myself, since my crappy Pontiac sunbird bit the dust almost 4 years ago. There has been nothing major wrong with it besides the major accident I was in when some teenager hit me 2 years ago. This last semester it had become rather loud, but I just ignored it, I thought well it's nothing big. This last week it has become 10x louder, and is now grinding. I told my parents last night and my dad took a ride with me. His response was "I've never quite heard a sound like that before". Great, that can't be good. I had a huge fight/blowout with my mother about it. My dad thinks it's the transmission, which will run me around $1,500 to fix. Ha... I don't have that kind of money!! After this Christmas my credit card is almost to the limit! My dad agreed to pay, but that is pretty much my birthday present.

So I called Doan this morning, and I can't bring it in till tomorrow, and there is no guarantee they can look at it this week. Joyous, in the meantime the guy said not to drive it. Easy for you to say, I still have to figure out how to get to work, this is not going to be a good week. These things always happen around my birthday, it was a week before my birthday that my sunbird broke down for good, and I had to buy the current car. It's 2 weeks till my birthday and this happens...I think I'm cursed...

 

for this post

 
Blogger NAME Says:

curses suck!

 

Leave a Reply