<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Trapped in Hell...

I have finished all my tests, well at least till finals. I have one more major paper to hand in, this group project to finish, present and hand in, then I'm finished!!! Of course I still haven't found a job...and my mother reminds me of that everyday. I need a job for obvious reasons, money being the most important, but I also need health insurence. Everyone tells me how important that is. But in all honesty the only reason I want to get a full time job pronto, is so that I can move out of this hell hole I call home.

My parents are still not speaking to each other, which is making me feel awkward. My mom got mad at my dad last night and just to spite him declared that she is not coming to my graduation ceremony. My dad already cancelled my graduation dinner because of the way my sister and mother are acting. So what is suppose to be one of the happiest moments in my life is turning out to be hell. I'm not a selfesh person, I rarely make things about me. But I feel like a 4 yr old, I just want to stomp my foot and say HEY, IT'S MY GRADUATION, WHAT ABOUT ME!!! But for the time being I'll just hold my tongue and hope that things work out.

 

for this post

 
Blogger NAME Says:

Pfffft, health insurance is SOOOOOOOO overrated. I went a year or two without, nothing ever happens.

In all honesty, you really should make a stink about it and say "hey, I'm graduating and we are all gonna have a good time!"

 
 
Blogger Melissa Says:

Yeah, I know I should make a stink about it. At this point, I think it will only make things worse. Maybe it will all blow over and someone will come to their senses.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

ohhh don't worry. I'm sure it will blow over. They won't want to miss out on their youngest's graduation. Either way you still have me on graduation!! Woohoo class of 2006!!!! See you tonight brown eyes! ;-)

 

Leave a Reply