My last semester
I have finally picked out my last 4 classes of my college career; there is light at the end of the tunnel! I still have 2 required courses for my criminal justice major and they are criminology and research methods. I'm psyched about criminology only because professor Cretacci is teaching it and he is the nicest guy. I currently have him for criminal law and investigations, and he is the professor that is helping me find contacts in my career field. I still needed one more criminal justice elective so I choose forensic law, only cause that’s about the only criminal justice course left that I haven't taken and I get to choose a 4th class to qualify me as a full time student so I thought I'd take a computer course of some sort. Then I found out that there is a computational science course called forensic computing. It deals with fingerprint databases and reconstructing crime scenes using computer programs. Now I just have to decide if I'm going to walk on the day of graduation. My family thinks I should, but I really don't care, I'm not all that big on ceremonies, just as long as I get my diploma I'll be happy!
This has nothing to do with my last semester but Sarah is the best...she's the only friend of mine that will go to show world with me lol!! Ahh fun times! We then went to Spot coffee where we saw this guy that looked just like Zach Braff! I still think you should have made a move Sarah lol!
This has nothing to do with my last semester but Sarah is the best...she's the only friend of mine that will go to show world with me lol!! Ahh fun times! We then went to Spot coffee where we saw this guy that looked just like Zach Braff! I still think you should have made a move Sarah lol!







Melissa,
you are my best friend in the WHOLE world. My life would just compeletely suck without you. I can't wait to get older and have our "family traditions." I am soooo lucky that you actually want to hang out with me! We are going to get TRASHED this weekend!!!!!!!
Sarah