<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

skipping class

I'm feeling much better now, I had to go back to the doctor so that she could fix the dosage on my medication...she thinks she lowered it too much...ya think!?! Anywho I'm in the computer lab at school 'cause I just skipped out of class. The professor isn't there and the TA was showing some movie on terrorism from the 80's, there is no way I'm sticking around for that! I can't wait till this weekend, going out with Sarah her co-worker Brian and his band-mates, maybe I'll actually meet someone...nah, I wouldn't count on it. The only guys that seem even somewhat interested in me have been divorced and in their mid to late 30's. I hate to be picky, but I just want someone around my own age! Apparently that's too much to ask. I should head off to class, I still have forensics, and believe it or not, I acutally am going back to work this afternoon, when I don't have to. I figure I'd make up the hours I lost on Wednesday.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice of you to show up to work! :p Just Kidding! Let me guess, you bumped into an extremely hot guy on campus and he took you out for coffee?! Wouldn't that be awesome? he he he See ya next friday

 
 
Blogger Melissa Says:

Hey Amy, as it turned out Forensics ran late and I got out at 4:30...so by the time I drive back to Hilton you guys would have closed! So there! :P You're just mad cause you had to kick all the obnoxious teenagers out by yourself! Admit it, you like it!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

You are not being picky just because you turned them down, come on, what are you going to have in common w/ them? Not a whole lot! I'm sure there are plenty of boys who are interested in you, they are just too afraid to speak up! On another note Katie, Rebecca and the rest of us girls are meeting at noon for lunch in the Union on Monday, and you better come this time!

 

Leave a Reply