<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Flaming Mad

Before I go off on my rant, Joshua is now home form the hopital where he has stayed for the last 3 night. Although the doctors still do not know what he has.

There is exactly 2 more days of actual classes left, a total of 6 days till our group's final project is due. This is the project where we need to create a computer model of an arson case. I had a bunch of sites and information bookmarked on my browser. Something happened to it all last night. I came home from babysitting, and started my firefox browser. Everything had been reset, my bookmarks are all gone, as well as everything that had been saved. I don't care that I lost all personal websites and stuff, I can get that back. However I cannot get the project info back. Karen came over this afternoon to try and retreive the info, but its gone. Now we have to start all over again for the 2nd time and at the end of the semester no less. It is official, I'm stressed beyond belief.
Gaah

 

for this post

Leave a Reply