<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

I'm Done!!

I took my last final today (for Criminology). I knew quite a bit, but at the same time there were serveral questions that I know I got wrong, and those that I just guessed on. So it can go either way. That was a difficult course for me. For those who haven't taken Criminology, its a study of theories that can explain crime, and why people become criminals. There are so many theories it is hard to keep them all straight. I already got my grade for Forensic Computing; a B+, so I'm thrilled with that. I'm just worried about Criminology and Research Methods.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm excited but I'm nervous at the same time, I'm not really sure why, I have nothing to be nervous about. People always talk about what a crappy school Brockport is, but I liked it. I'm not going to miss the classes, or the homework, but in a way it is sad, cause I'll miss the campus and the people.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply