<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

One more to go

So I've taken two of my three finals. Research Methods was brutal, I'd compare it to the 7th ring of hell. He never gave us a study guide. So no one knew what was going to be covered and we had no clue as to the layout of the exam. Then there is the fact that he's from China, and you can't understand a word he is saying! As it turns out there were eight short answer questions, half of which he never talked about in class. I'm praying for a miracle, but luckily he grades on a gigantic curve. Last night was my Forensic Law exam, I'm really going to miss that class, the professor was awesome. It was pretty easy. Just multiple choice on trace evidence and firearms, along with a little essay question, I think I did pretty well. Now there is only one more to go, and that is Criminology on Friday. I can't wait till this is all over, and I can catch up on some sleep!
Snooze Alarm

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Brown eyes,

I know we had this discussion the other night, but I just wanted to make sure you know how much I'll miss you. It's too bad that we met each other at the end of our last semester. You'll have to fly down and visit me, I'll show ya around! I wish you the best of luck in the future and above all, follow your heart. See you tonight, and pray for no rain on Saturday! ;)

~Jeremy

 

Leave a Reply