<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Its official

Mexican Wave
Well its official...I passed all my courses ::HUGE sigh of relief!:: I officially have a college degree. I just squeeked by on my research methods class, but I don't really care, cause that class was freakin rediculous. Last Saturday I went out to a nice dinner (not a fast food place!) with my parents, my auntie Gail and uncle Vel to the Villiage Inn in Albion. Awesome food, and good wine. I think my sister was jealous, she made a couple remarks of that nature to my dad, but she could have come if she had gotten a babysitter.

I've handed in several resumes already, mostly to the Hillside Family of Agencies, and St. Joseph's Villa. I'm also applying at Johnson & Johnson, they have several openings for people with science experience. Next week I'm going down to city hall to find out about applying for an evidence tech with the Rochester Police Dept. On top of that I posted my resume on Monster.com, I don't know what good it will do for the field I want to go into, but it can't hurt any.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply