<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

New Blog

Ok, so I have created a new blog, but not for the sake of blogging (I know that doesn't make sense!). I now have an edublog, and will only be using that for career purposes. I have linked it to this blog, but again, I won't be posting regularly on it, but check it out if you like, if anyone has any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them! I guess thats it for today...

 

for this post

 
Blogger Cathy Kyle Says:

Okay Ms. Professional, where's the new blog?

 

Leave a Reply