<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Latest Happenings

I had my last class ever on Thursday. The class was Forensic Computing, and was completly lame. I drove all the way out to Brockport for a total of 10 minutes. The professor was suppose to give us our papers back, have us fill out evaluations and take our last quiz. Well he forgot to post the study guide online, so he announced that he was giving us all 100's for our quiz grade (Awesome!). Next weeks I have 3 finals then I'm completly done!
Celebrating
Yesterday I had to go to a staff training day for work out in Spencerport. I dreaded going, but it turned out to be fun. I mean the lady talking to us from 9-4 was boring, but hangin with the girls (outside of the library setting was fun). My Aunt was there from a neighboring library, so I got to hangout with her for a little bit and talk. We spent a lot of time goofing off, and we got paid for it! We had to make these name tags using a sheet that was given to us based on our initials. It was really weird, but mine ended up being Pinky Liverchunks. Cathy's name was awesome and very fitting to her, Buttercup Pottytush. Hmmm, I think I may have change my blog name now...

 

for this post

 
Blogger NAME Says:

haha, Liverchunks

 

Leave a Reply