<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Updates and such

ummm, yeah, I know I haven't updated in a while but A) I haven't had time and B) there hasn't been much to update on, anything cheery that is. My thing (for a lack of a better word) with Jeremy is completely over, as if the distance thing hadn't already determined that. He was being a complete and utter douche bag! I have even deleted his number from my cell phone, and he has been removed from my buddy list. I am very proud of myself for that. Normally I would have let him walk all over me and destroy what is left of my self-confidence (which is already in the gutter) for months before taking a stand, so I guess that is progress.

On another note, I have added some pics (I really need to start taking more pictures!) to my gallery, as well and changed some links around. I guess that is for now...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply