<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Yes I'm still alive!

No I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth, although some people like Michelle seem to think I have! My computer hasn't been cooperating with me lately so I'm rarely on. I swear as soon as I find a job, I'm buying a new computer, either that or a digital camera, its still a toss up. There are so many things I want, and so little money in my wallet!

Since my last post the job search has picked up some. I had a job interview with St. Joseph's Villa. For those that don't know what it is, it is a school and campus where juvenile delinquents are housed. I got the sorry you suck, we've already filled the position letter last week. The next day I got a call from Hillside Family of Agencies (essentially the same thing as the Villa). I had my interview, and all went well. I was asked to come back today to spend a few hours getting to know the kids, the staff and the routines. If I get the job :: crossing fingers:: my title would be a Residential Sociotherapist. I'd be assigned to one of the cottages on the campus that house 15 girls between the ages of 11 and 17.

This last weekend was a blast; Sarah and I went to the Civil War reenactments at the Genesee Country Village & Museum. We were insane cause we spent the entire day there in 94-degree heat! I got a slight sunburn, however not as bad as the 4th of July sunburn I got down in Canandaigua. It was fun to walk through the Union and Confederate camps...God I'm such a dork!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply