<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

My Celebrity look-alikes

In looking through some friends blogs I came across a new post on Cathy's blog. She took this little celebrity look-alike thingy and suggested others do it. So I did Cathy, and prepare to be jealous!!! :-)

According to this I look like...
1.) An American model...a budwiser girl/Miss Texas, and small screen actress (Krista Allen).
2.) An Estonian Supermodel (Tiiu Kuik).
3.) An Italian Model and Acress...known in America for her role in the Matrix sequels as Persephone (Monica Bellucci).
4.) An American film actress (Natalie Wood).
5.) Another American film actress (Lara Flynn Boyle).
6.) American actress and entrepreneur known from her role on Full House and constant partying...(Ashley Olsen)...this one makes me cringe!
7.) Lead singer of the successful rock band Bon Jovi (Jon Bon Jovi)
8.) Brazilian Supermodel known for her work with Victoria's Secret (Gisele Bundchen)

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

df

 

Leave a Reply