Stuff
Things seem to be looking up on the job front. I found out last week that Hillside Family of Agencies are contacting my references which is a very good sign. Then I realized that they do background checks and that is whats taking so freakin long. I really need this job, not only do I need the health insurance, but I'm poor as hell. So what do I do? I go out and buy a digital camera! I'm excited about it now, but the shopper's guilt is kicking in, especially when I think about all the birthdays and events coming up, but hey at least I'll have nice pictures of the events!
Lets see...Sarah's birthday is Aug. 13, my nephew Matthew is turning 1 Aug. 22, both Matthew and Joshua are being baptized into the Lutheran Church the end of August. My brother-in-law's birthday is Sept. 1, my parents 37th wedding anniversary is Sept. 18, my friend Katie is getting married Sept. 23, my sister's birthday is Sept. 25, and my other nephew Joshua is turning 4 Sept. 26. Whew that's a lot of presents!
Switching gears... I finally got my diploma Friday!!! Then I realized my parents have shelled out over $31,000 the last 5 years for a piece of paper...and a piece of paper that isn't doing me any good right now.... hmmm makes you think....






for this post
Leave a Reply