<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16532999?origin\x3dhttp://wildturkey22.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WildTurkey

The random thoughts and rantings of a recent college graduate, muddling through life, trying to find my place and discovering I'm flypaper for freaks!...

 

Update

I was reminded yesterday by Cathy that I have a blog! lol, I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to post. I started the new job on friday. I was there for 4 hours of orientation, where I got to sign my life and first born away. I've never had to do so much paperwork in my life! Actual training started last Monday. I have to have 4 training days of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention in which I get to learn how to deal with kids in a crisis, and how to take a kid down. Today was Fire Safety/Bloodborne Pathogens/Food Safety & Sanitation/Writing Progress Notes & Incident reports. Basically a fun filled day. Altogether I have a solid month of training, although after this week I can work in the field.

On a sad note, I had my last day of work at the library yesterday. Crying 3
It was a little depressing. I've been there since I was 16, and it's the only job I've ever had - I don't know anything else. I'll miss everyone. Cathy is the coolest! Amy and Tina are my girls! And the rest of the staff is a lot of fun to work with...they are like a second family to me, so it feels weird that I won't be there. I didn't cry, but we'll see if I do the 22nd at my farewell dinner, I think that is when it will really hit me. Of course I'll be stopping by for visits once in awhile, especially to pay my fines, cause I probably won't return things on time, and now I'll have to pay!

 

for this post

 
Blogger Cathy Kyle Says:

It still feels weird sometimes that you aren't here. I keep expecting that you'll walk through the door, but you don't. :(
We all miss you. You better make time to update more often. We want to hear about all the craziness in your life!

 

Leave a Reply