Lastest happenings
Things have been hectic around here the last week. Work has been going well, the kids have been keeping me on my toes. Yesterday and today were the first 2 consecutive days I’ve had off since starting the job. As for the key situation, I finally have keys to the cottage; only last Friday they moved the girls to another building temporarily while fixing up ours. So now I don’t have keys to this new building, it’s rather annoying.
Today my dad had his surgery to remove the cancer. I went to the hospital with my sister to sit with mom. It took a total of 7 hours, but he came out just fine. The original plan was for him to stay overnight, but I guess he might stay a few more days. I got to see him after he came out of recovery. Unfortunately I won’t be able to see him tomorrow cause I’m working. According to my mom they had him up and walking tonight after the dinner hour, so things are looking good. It’s a huge relief, I spent most of yesterday worrying about the whole thing, and I know it’s a relief for him; he’s been a nervous wreck for the last week.






for this post
Leave a Reply